
These are pictures of Daddy playing college baseball.
This is an old dresser from Graham's room. The frame holds a prayer that a lady in our church wrote for Clayton.
Here's where we rock.
This is a picture from the doorway to his room.
Not much new going on right now. Just enjoying the beautiful weather. We went on a picnic today with some friends and it was gorgeous. We also went to visit daddy at work. All the secretaries and several of the other attorneys came out to see Clayton. He turned on the charm and brought everyone a smile. He's doing great. He slept for 8 hours last night! I attached some pictures of his room since I haven't done so yet. As for me and Graham, all is well. I'm just trying to drop the last 10 pounds of the pregnancy weight. I think my expectations were a little high in how fast I'd be back to my old body. I'm encouraged as I talk to friends and read some blogs of other new moms as to how long it took most of them. It's helping me to be patient. But overall life is really good!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Nothin' New
Posted by The Burgess Family at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Sarah,
Graham gave me the link to your blog. I love love love Clayton's nursery! The colors are beautiful. I'm very sorry I didn't get to see him when he was in the office yesterday. He's such a cutie!
Take care,
Angie Holt
hello, your blog is looking great. I've had so much fun with ours. I bet Clayton has changed so much in the last few weeks. Give him kisses from us. Amelia is doing well too. Can't wait to see you guys again! lots of love, Julian
The nursery is adorable! Congratulations on 8 hours of sleep!
Post a Comment