I never thought I would be a blogger. However, in the last couple of years I have had so much fun looking at my friends blog sights I thought "why not!" So, I'll take a stab at it and do my best to keep it updated. If nothing else, the blog will be an archive of all the adventures that take place around the Burgess household that I'll be able to look back on in the future.
As most of you know, Clayton Hall was born January 10th. Life is so much different with the little guy around. We are having a blast! Don't get me wrong, being a parent is tough work but so rewarding. We learn something new every day. He's a little over 7 weeks now and we're hoping he'll be sleeping through the night in the next few weeks. We can't wait until he consistently smiles and laughs. The Lord has really blessed us with our son and we are grateful.
Friday, March 2, 2007
"Why Not!"
Posted by The Burgess Family at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is the best blog I have ever read. I bet your husband is so hot.
Welcome to the blogging club!! I'm excited that I'll be able to keep up with you better and see more pics of sweet Clayton! Hmmm...I wonder who posted that last comment?
So fun Sarah! Can't wait til we can finally meet little Clayton. He is so precious! Hope y'all are doing well!
Yay for another blog!!! I'm so excited! Clayton is such a cutie!
Rachel Norris
Douglas W. Cate (Doug) Proud to be Sarah's Dad!
FOR ALL WHO CARE TO KNOW, THIS IS MY FAVORITE GRANDSON. OF COURSE I ONLY HAVE ONE (AT THIS TIME) GRANDSON.
Ain't he purrty? Clayton calls me Papaw, and he calls Joyce, Memaw. We got to see him last week-end and had a great time staying with Graham and Sarah. They have a very comfortable home and are great host. Stop by and see them some time.
I love you Sarah! Thanks for my wonderful grandson. He is perfect like you.
Ole Dad
Oh I am so excited you decided to blog! This is really the best way to keep up. Clayton is so cute! Cant wait to see you all!
Post a Comment