Here are a few pictures of Clayton over the past couple of weeks. It is fun to look at your children and see how they look like you. He changes every day and we continue to see more of ourselves in him. I'm not sure what he weighs these days but we go to the doctor Monday and will find out then. He is long and lean and we think he may grow up to be tall!!
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun that you have a blog now!! Clayton is adorable! I'm glad y'all are doing well. Hang in there, he'll be sleeping through the night soon and smiling lots! We're having tons of fun with Maggie in that stage right now.
One thing I remember wondering about soooo much is; "what will Stefanie and Nicholas "be", when they grow up?" Stefanie hasn't surprised me in hair design. I knew she would do something creative. However, I always KNEW that Nicholas would be either a lawyer (he always loved to argue... remember Sarah??)... or a preacher. After finishing in music engineering at Full Sail,he is now studying music at Berklee in Boston and wants to compose music and be a feature guitarist!! hmmm..... What will Clayton be when he grows up? Watch his personality and make a prediction once a year. That would be fun to look back on someday! I enjoyed your blog Sarah!
Post a Comment