CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday



Clayton on his Boppy working those neck muscles.













Family Picture on Easter Sunday

I haven't updated the blog in a while so what better day to update than Easter Sunday. We had a great day today. We started off with an awesome sermon this morning. Our preacher preached a bold sermon of Christ's death and resurection. We are grateful to be in a church where the Gospel is the center of all that is said and done. We had lunch with friends afterward where the host was so kind as to pull out her fine china and crystal. We are blessed to be surrounded by such a great group of friends here in Huntsville. Then, Graham, Clayton and I spent the afternoon watching the Masters and taking a nap. Good day!

3 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

It was a joy to spend Easter with you guys! We had a great time, too, and were glad that Amy went "all out" for us! Great Easter picture...too bad ours did not turn out so well =)

Dana said...

I cannot believe how big Clayton is getting! He is so sweet.
You guys sounded so awesome yesterday. I love it when you sing without us...please do that more often!

Douglas W. Cate said...

My grandson is something else. I can see him behind the plate already. Now that could be the dinner plate or the baseball diamond plate.
Thanks for my grand kids putting smiles on my face.
Papaw