Aren't those just the sweetest eyes you've ever seen? Sometimes Clayton just gazes at me, especially when I'm nursing him. Those are really precious moments with him. He really enjoys taking baths. It's relaxing for him. He usually doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth during baths, but for whatever reason he did in this picture. He rolled over for the first time this week and he has really discovered grabbing his toes. I know this isn't very exciting to read about, but as a mom it is fun to see him learning new things and reaching new milestones.
Graham and I are going to attempt to take Clayton to Seaside for the first time next weekend. We keep planning to go and then something comes up and we have to change weekends. We are really anxious to get to the beach. Clayton's name was added to the sign on the house there. It's fun to look at that and see how the family continues to grow. Hopefully it will work out. I must say though, I am not looking forward to wearing a bathing suit in public just yet. I still have about 10 pounds of baby weight left to lose. I am really working hard now to get back in shape. Graham and I began our "hard core" eating (this is what we call it) on Sunday and I am prepping for a 5K at the end of May. I know a 5K is no big deal, but I'm working my way up. I started taking Clayton to "Play Care" at the gym. It is so nice to get to go back to the gym. I'm trying to get there at least 3-4 times a week to run and work out. I am also walking every afternoon with a friend and our babies. So, hopefully I will see some results soon! Graham has been working out really hard and is an encouragement to me to work harder at the gym. He looks great!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sweet Eyes
Posted by The Burgess Family at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your last post (and this one, too!). I can totally relate and understand and concur about the wanting to go back sometimes. I think I would appreciate it more knowing what I know now. Have a fabulous time at the beach. We just went and Maggie did great. She napped in a little tent we bought. I would highly suggest one because it's too windy for the babes to just be under an umbrella. I hate that I couldn't make it to Deborah's shower. Glad y'all had fun! Love, Julia
A 5K is no big deal!?! Since I only run if someone is chasing me, that is a HUGE deal to me!! I'm impressed! Ditto what Julia said...we were out of town the weekend of Deb's shower and I HATE I couldn't be there! Have fun at Seaside!
Sarah - I am so excited a/b you being able to get to the gym (Med Mall, right?). Hopefully, I can see you there some...Adam and I are doing something similar after his race. We are going to eat better and he is going to "train" me with weights so I can be buff! Ha! So, we will all go through this together (even though I think you look great now!).
Also, a 5K is a perfect place to start - if Adam can do it, anyone can do it! Plus, he lost so much weight training for his race! Have fun at the beach - miss you!
Post a Comment