CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Ours was wonderful. We had lots of good time with both families and enjoyed watching Clayton get excited about Christmas this year! My sweet husband surprised me with a baby grand piano for Christmas. I have been playing piano since I was 5 and always dreamed of having a baby grand. I thought it would be years before we even talked about getting one but he surprised me with it this year. I cried when I walked in and saw it. He is so encouraging when it comes to my playing piano or guitar and really showed this in giving such a selfless gift. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband.



Clayton playing with his new cell phone.


Opening up a basketball just his size.


Christmas with the Cates.

0 comments: