CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas with Clayton

Christmas time always makes for good photo ops. I have basically been following Clayton around the house with my camera for the past week. He doesn't seem to mind too much. I took pictures by the tree, playing with Christmas lights, sitting at his new (old) desk to color Christmas pictures and reading with his daddy by the fire. Clayton takes a 3 hour nap in the afternoons, so Graham and I got some great time together both Saturday and Sunday cozied up by the fire. It was fantastic. We are looking forward to the next week and a half and all the Christmas festivities we have leading up to the big day. We are looking forward to spending time with our families and celebrating Christ's birth. Hope you all enjoy this last week and a half before Christmas day!






3 comments:

Amy said...

Precious! There is nothing better than snuggling beside the fire!

Ashley Turnbull said...

I am loving these pictures - really, I cannot wait to take pictures of the little ones. I think it's one of my favorite things =). Thank you for posting these!

And, we have those stockings, too! Love them!

Deb said...

I don't know how i missed this post. I'm so glad i looked back at it. love the pictures. particularly the lights picture. creative. got your christmas card today. super cute!!