CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

"It's the Holiday Season..."

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Ours was fantastic. We had a delicious lunch at Graham's grandmother's in Birmingham and then finished out the weekend in Seaside where we continued to eat and eat.

Today I decorated my house for Christmas. We are getting our tree tonight and looking forward to seeing Clayton's reaction. We did not get a tree last year since we moved into our new house on Dec. 23rd. This will be Clayton's first tree. What an exciting time of year. I'm looking forward to teaching Clayton why we celebrate Christmas...it is the day our Savior was born.

Today we bought Clayton a new hat and mittens since the high for the day is 37 degrees. It snowed for about ten minutes and we went outside and caught a few flakes on our tongues. Clayton has been wearing his hat and gloves around the house for the afternoon.

2 comments:

The Cantrell's said...

Sarah, Clayton is SO cute! Savannah loves her new hat & gloves, too as we tried them out in the "snow" this morning! :) Our little ones are getting so big!! I hope Clayton will enjoy the holiday excitement as much as Savannah seems to be.. everything is so "pretty" she says!

Amy said...

I love little boys in winter hats!