CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Time For an Update


All is well in the Burgess household. Clayton turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately he had RSV on his birthday and we had to cancel his birthday party. It was just a small one for family but I was sad we didn't get to have it. He's been receiving gifts from all the fam over the past couple of weeks as he sees each of them.

Graham and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage on Thursday. It is such a blessing to be married to him. We have had a fantastic first four years. We'll probably grab dinner that night but we bought tickets to see our favorite comedian Brian Regan next week as our gift to each other. If you've never heard of him you must check him out! HILARIOUS!

Other than that, we are just waiting out the rest of winter and looking forward to the Spring. We are warm weather people around here. We start getting the shakes if we haven't been to the beach in a while. Graham and I are about to plan a beach getaway for the two of us soon! We love taking Clayton, but we don't get much time down by the water. So, when we go just the two of us, we're laying on the beach all day.

Here are a couple of pictures of Clayton and Graham hanging out! They do a lot of hide and seek under the dining room table so I snapped a couple pictures in there the other day.


2 comments:

Deb said...

love the last pictures. your fella's are just too cute!! Clayton's hair looks to be darkening up. I miss him!!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update! I must call you soon. Been way too long!! :(