CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Four Fantastic Years

Last Thursday Graham and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We decided to stay in and have a nice dinner at home since we were going out the next week (tonight) to see Brian Regan. We grilled New York Strips on the Green Egg and I made oven fries (one of Graham's favorites). We ate wheat french bread dipped in olive oil while we waited. When Graham walked in from work he had the most beautiful bouquet of red roses for me. The last 4 years have been better than I ever expected. Graham is an amazing husband and father and I am so blessed to be his wife.


Last weekend we had some nice weather so we hung out in the back yard while Graham smoked a boston butt on the egg. There are tons of leaves by the back fence and Clayton had a ball playing in them.



3 comments:

Teresa said...

Lance will be so jealous that you have a green egg! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Happy A-day! Y'all are a cute couple, and we are glad you got married :)

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary dear friends! Crazy how the Green Egg makes it better. :)