
We went to see Brian Regan last night. He is a stand up comedian and he is absolutely hilarious. If you ever get the chance to see him, I highly recommend it. The best part about his act is it's clean. As proof, we went with our pastor and his wife, an elder and his wife, and two FCA men and their wives. Seriously, check him out for some good laughs!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Brian Regan
Posted by The Burgess Family at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Brian Regan is our favorite too! We have one of his dvd's and pull it out when we need a good laugh. He's coming to Atl in April so we're thinking about going. The only seats left are in the upper deck, though! Did you have good seats or do you think it matters?
I SO wish I could have been there! Glad it was great. How's your little man doing? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment