As I mentioned in a previous post, I got a new camera for Christmas. I have been playing around with it and trying to figure out different features. My sister told me about the feature she recently discovered where you can single out one color in your image while everything else stays black and white. So, I played around this morning taking pictures of Clayton playing around in my bedroom and a few pictures in the kitchen and living room. These are pretty amateur as I'm still figuring out how this best works, but it was fun all the same!
ORANGE CANDLES
RED BACKSPLASH
GREEN PANTS
BLUE HEATING PAD
RED CHAIR
Friday, April 4, 2008
Photo Fun
Posted by The Burgess Family at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very fun!!! I keep forgetting to tell you that Jerel is obsessed with the tulip picture!! Maybe you have a future calling on your hards!! :)
Super cool!! i still haven't played around with mine anymore, but you are inspiring me! you're getting really good!!!!
Sarah!
I actually got your blog a while back from Amy and Scott and I have it saved and have been checking it over the past few months.
so its fun to get to catch up with you!
clayton is precious!
thanks for your post on our blog!
we appreciate your prayers!
and loved the pics you took by the way, those are awesome! :-)
love,
chrystal
Post a Comment