I've Been Tagged!
My sister tagged me with a short questionnaire about myself and then a friend of mine tagged me shortly after. So...to appease them and whoever else cares to read this, I thought I'd answer the questionnaire.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my sophomore year at the great University of Alabama.
2. 5 Things on my To Do List:
-Run
-Clean house after the painter finishes up
-Call my friend Leslie back.
-Call my sister back
-Go outside since the high today is 82!
3. 5 Snacks I enjoy:
-Wheat Thins & Cheese
-Ice cream
-Cereal
-Pretzels
-Cheese its
4. 5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
- Huge Tithe
- Buy my husband a Silver BMW M3
- Buy my parents their dream home
- Travel everywhere many times
- Buy a Grand Piano
5. 5 Bad Habits:
-Watching TV
-Not eating leftovers (Good one Sarah W.)
-Eating out way too much
-Complaining about my body
-Not spending enough time in the Word
6. 5 Places I've Lived:
-Dallas, TX
-Tulsa, OK
-Knoxville, TN
-China
-Huntsville, AL
7. 5 Jobs I've Had:
- Server at 15 St. Diner
- Day Care worker at Church Daycare
- Youth Director
- Campus minister with Campus Crusade
- Marketing at Corporate Selections
Tag your it! I'm tagging...
Dana S.
Susie L.
Melanie A.
Mary Grace L.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by The Burgess Family at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I knew we were meant to be friends... I love wheat thins and cheese AND definitely ice cream. I can not keep pretzels in the house because I will eat them instead of making a salad for lunch!
Thanks for your comment! Let's talk tomorrow at the shower about Saturday night. We have the shower at Ashley's and then a birthday party in Blossomwood... so I will have to see how the afternoon goes to decide if we get back over to Hampton Cove again. I would love to hangout with you though.
Post a Comment