CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

SEASIDE

We just got back from our first trip to Seaside this year. We plan to get down there a lot more this summer than in summers past. We had a great time. The weather was really nice. It was a little windy and cool down on the beach but fun all the same. We ate lots of great food, took Clayton to his first of many trips to The Red Bar and enjoyed our morning outings to Starbucks. Graham got in a round of golf in Destin while I hit the outlets. We are looking forward to our next trip already.


Clayton loved the water! Hopefully next time it will be warm enough to get in.


Clayton and Graham running around at the Seaside Amphitheater.


Checking out the beach.


Hanging out under a palm tree.


Father and son footprints in the sand.

5 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

We missed ya'll - but it sounds like you had a fun relaxing time! Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful...I can't wait to go to the beach this year. Nothing like baby feet prints in the sand!

Deb said...

so fun!! in the pic of you and clayton, he and catelyn really favor. so glad ya'll had a good trip. love the sand pic by the way!

Anonymous said...

Love the footprint pic...great idea!

Maggie Pelton said...

Looks like the most fun!!! I love your pictures above, too. I really want a new camera!