I got a new camera for Christmas. The Cannon S5IS. I love it and am having fun with it. I like to take close up pictures. So far they have been mostly of Clayton's face. I did zoom in on the dogs sleeping this afternoon. I was in the kitchen and they were in the yard. Life is good for a basset hound. I love this weather and am anxiously awaiting the first day of spring, which I believe is next Thursday. My sister is coming tomorrow to play! Yeah! Hope you all have a great week.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Close Ups
Posted by The Burgess Family at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Such a cute little guy!!!! The pics look great with the new camera!! Feel free to get some close ups of my face tomorrow. ha!! Can't wait to come have a Deb and Sarah day-o-fun!!! I love you you know.
Right now I would give anything to be a basset hound!! :)
If that were my baby's cheeks I wouldn't be able to take pictures due to the fact that I would be eating them up!! Those puppies look so comfortable.
Those pictures are hurting me! You know I think Clayton is too precious for words. Even his toes make me happy!!! He is such a beautiful baby!
Those pictures are hurting me! You know I think Clayton is too precious for words. Even his toes make me happy!!! He is such a beautiful baby!
Sarah! You are getting so good with the camera. I love the new pictures! Oh, and yes, that view into the backyard is really familiar. Mine sun bath probably 7 hrs of the 9 we're gone each day!
He is so beautiful! Is that o.k. to say about a boy. Well, it's true. I agree with Teresa how could you take pictures of anything else but those cheeks.
I love the new look of the blog!
Post a Comment