I spent a couple of days in Birmingham last week to help out with my niece Catelyn while my sister had surgery. My dad and brother were in town on business and it was great to see them both. It's always fun when me and my brother and sister are all together. We took a moment to get a picture of the three of us. Unfortunately, my brother's baby Amelia was back in North Carolina with Julian so she didn't make it in the picture. Preston is holding my sister's baby Catelyn and I've got Clayton in my lap.
I love whenever I can get a great smile from Clayton on camera.
I really enjoyed getting to see the family. I am blessed to have such a great one. All went well with my sister's surgery and I'm glad I got to keep little Catelyn for half a day. She's great!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Sweet Family
Posted by The Burgess Family at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment