It was nearly 70 degrees on Monday and today it is 27 and snowing. What in the world! Well, Graham and I are counting on winning the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway in Islamorada, FL so once we win, it will be 80 degrees all the time!!! We really are looking forward to the Spring. We moved to our new house in December so all the trees are bare and the flowers are not in bloom. I can't wait to drive down my street and see gorgeous green trees and bright flowers blooming. I guess these cold days will help us appreciate the warm ones even more. Graham and I did take advantage of a nice weekend and went for a walk down a nearby trail. We loaded the dogs in the back of the car, strapped in Clayton and hit the trail. It was nice to be outside enjoying the outdoors. We got a family picture out of it. It was a little windy but fun anyway.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Ready for Summer!
Posted by The Burgess Family at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the new layout. looks fresh and happy. also great family shot. yea for the new update.
um..sarah..hate to break it to you but natalie and i plan on winning the house from HGTV...sorry. you can visit though
seth and nat
Post a Comment