CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Three Wonderful Years

Yesterday, the 29th, Graham and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. It was such a wonderful reminder of how blessed we are that God brought us together in his perfect timing. These past three years have been fantastic. Sure, like anyone, we've had our moments of frustration, impatience, selfishness etc. but overall we have had many more moments of tenderness, joy, gratitude, fun, encouragement, and a constant reminder of how our marriage is an earthly example of our relationship with Jesus Christ. Graham's love and devotion towards me makes it that much more remarkable that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me even more, enough to give his Son for me. I am so blessed to have a husband who is so complimentary and encouraging, who makes me feel so special and so beautiful. Thank you Graham for being an amazing husband. I am grateful to our Lord for giving us to each other.


A picture of a fun memory at the beach a couple summers ago!

2 comments:

Deb said...

happy anniversary!! i'm glad ya'll had a fun night last night. i love you you know!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 years! Your marriage is a sweet example to your friends. It's great to see you loving each other so well!