I can't believe Clayton will be ONE on Thursday. I know it's so cliche' but it has gone by so fast. He just keeps getting more and more fun. He is such a great baby and a joy to have. I am thankful to the Lord every day for entrusting him to me and Graham.
We had a family birthday party for him Saturday afternoon. My parents, Graham's parents, my sister and her baby and Graham's brother, his wife and their two kids were all in attendance. We had a great time opening presents, eating cupcakes and ice cream and catching up. Clayton was a little unsure of his cake. Graham spoon fed him a couple bites of icing but other than that he didn't really want to have anything to do with it. We had fun making everything. I decorated the cupcakes and Deborah decorated the little cake. It was so cute! We had a great time.
Monday, January 7, 2008
The Little Man is Turning ONE!
Posted by The Burgess Family at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Clayton!!! I cant' believe all our babies are turning one. It has definitely gone by way too fast. He is adorable as usual!
So cute! Happy Birthday Clayton! What a big day. It just passes so fast. Have fun!
Happy 1st Birthday, Clayton! We enjoyed seeing you at Christmas and hope to see you again very soon!
Love, Dale, Pat, Ashley & Kelly
Happy Birthday Clayton!! I love the cute little cake and cupcakes. So fun! I want to see a pic of your new house. Congratulations on getting all moved in. That's a big job!
happy belated bday to clayton!!! i can't believe it has been a year. it does fly by. his cake and cupcakes were very cute! your house sounds wonderful! hope many great memories are made there!
Post a Comment