We moved into our new house on Friday the 21st and we love it!! Although it was a crazy time of year to move, it was fun to get a new house for Christmas. We were blessed to have a group of great guys help us move out of the old house and into the new one. We stayed with Graham's parents for several nights while we packed up our house. They were so great to let us stay and so helpful by watching Clayton. My parents came in town the night we moved and helped watch Clayton and do a few things around the house. Now, when I say new house, I mean new to us. It is about 15 years old which we like because that means there are more established trees in our area then newer parts of the neighborhood. We are really getting settled in but there is a lot to do. There are several rooms I want to paint and there are still boxes to unpack and pictures to hang. Little by little I will get it all done. It's fun to have a project to work on each day.
Christmas was great. Graham, Clayton and I opened presents at our house before getting ready and going over to Graham's parents house. Graham's brother Greg and his family were there as well. We ate our traditional brunch of eggs benedict, smoked apple wood bacon, sausage, biscuits, cinnamon rolls and fruit. It was delicious. We then opened presents together. We had a great time. I got a new camera for Christmas but unfortunately did not take the time to take a lot of pictures. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a fabulous new year!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
New House for Christmas
Posted by The Burgess Family at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I can't wait to see the new house! I am glad ya'll got moved in and somewhat settled - see you soon! Oh, and can't wait to see the camera!
fun times!! i want more pictures! :)
Clayton is so cute! Hard to believe he's almost one. I'm glad you had a good Christmas, even though a bit hectic.
Post a Comment