CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Tuscaloosa for Easter

We went to Tuscaloosa this past weekend to spend Easter with my family. My brother and his family drove from Asheville, NC and my sister and her family came from Birmingham. It was the first time we were all together since right after my sister's baby was born. We had such a great time catching up and watching the three babies play together. Saturday afternoon we all went to the quad at the University of Alabama. It was absolutely gorgeous outside. We let the babies run around, find Easter eggs and catch bubbles. We took tons of pictures! It was so much fun. We got up Sunday morning to get ready for church when I got a migraine headache. I went straight back to bed and didn't move for about five hours. I didn't get to go to church with the family which was a bumber, but my headache eased up and I ate a delicious lunch that mom cooked. Graham of course stayed home and took care of me and Clayton. He is such a wonderful husband.

We had a great weekend with the family. And even as I had a terrible headache Sunday morning, I was reminded of how my Savior suffered and died for me. The great part about Easter is that we are also reminded that he rose from the dead and is alive today. What an awesome God we serve!


Me and my precious husband

Clayton enjoying Daddy's lap and Aunt Deborah blowing bubbles.

Clayton's first time in a tree.

Cate Family Photo

My parents with all of their grandchildren together.

Catelyn, Clayton & Amelia in their new clothes Aunt Deborah made. She made a dress for Amelia, a top and bloomers for Catelyn and seersucker shorts for Clayton. We loved them!

Preston (my brother), Julian & Amelia on Easter morning.

Deborah (my sister), Will & Catelyn.

Babies in the bathtub.

We couldn't resist taking this picture!

13 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Okay, a FEW things:
1. LOVE the new blog - when did this happen?
2. LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog - wow, Missie - looks a little professional, if I didn't say so myself.
3. Love the Easter (except your headache). We missed you at Christ Pres - major microphone malfunctions =)

Teresa said...

Love the pictures! Especially of their little bottoms! Too cute!

Maggie Pelton said...

Great pictures. The quad was a gorgeous backdrop! I LOVE the last picture!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I was at the quad Saturday afternoon taking pictures with my chinese friend and his girlfriend and another girl...Did you see us? I think we saw one of your nieces when we were at denny chimes!

Anonymous said...

(sorry about the anoymous) This is Ben Cole. It was a good day to take pictures i might add.

Penny said...

Loved all the pictures. It's so fun seeing naked baby bottoms...there's nothing cuter! We missed you at church...we had several technical difficulties. See you soon...

The Muncies said...

Graham and Sarah! Found your blog a while back and now we finally have one of our own! A few changes in our lives since the law school days!! So fun to see Clayton! He is a little older than our little girl, Kirkley! :) Holly and Alex

Haley said...

I LOVE the picture of the three of them in front of the tulips and of course the bootys!! Great picture taking skills!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

The new layout looks great! I love all the Easter pics too!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

The Jefferys said...

I am going to come over for some blogging tips! Your blog looks fantastic.
Definitely need to blow up the Baby Bottoms and frame it for a bathroom picture. So precious!
PS: Good booties must be a Cate family trait!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look...you Cate girls have been busy jazzing up your blogs! Impressive! I also LOVE that you guys went to the quad for pics...so fun!!!

Graham said...

those bottoms are too much. It is so fun you all have kids so close together. I bet your parents love it!