Isn't Summer fabulous? I mean, it does get a little hot but I love sitting out on my porch in the afternoon with Clayton on the cushion next to me and a good book in my lap. I also love that the sun doesn't go down until nearly 8:30. During the summer Huntsville has Concerts in the Park downtown by the Big Spring. Each Monday night Graham, Clayton and I meet a group of our friends and their kids and we all bring dinner and sit around with hundreds of other people listening to fun local bands and eating our picnic style food. Such fun!
Clayton and I went to Birmingham Monday to spend the day with my sister Deborah and her 3 week old baby Catelyn. We had such a great time. We went to lunch at Magnolia Cafe and then took Catelyn to Target for the first time. It was a lot of fun to be with my sister and our babies. We grew up talking about how we would get married and our husbands would be good friends and we'd have babies and they would grow up to be good friends. So far things are working out as planned. I hope we have the chance to see each other a lot. Our brother and his wife are coming to town at the end of the month with their 5 month old daughter Amelia. It will be the first time all the babies will be together. I'm really looking forward to it. It should make for some great pictures. For now here is a picture of baby Catelyn in the middle of an outfit change and a blurry picture of Clayton enjoying his cousins swing!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Summer summer summer time...Time to sit back and unwind
Posted by The Burgess Family at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a picture perfect summer!! Enjoy your sweet family. Tell Deborah hello and that little Catelyn is adorable! I can't believe how cute Clayton is! He looks like his Daddy in that picture.
awe, that makes me happy thinking about summer too...hopefully, i will make it to at least ONE of the park concerts! i know they are a blast...see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment