CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Daddy, Granddaddy and Papaw

Three Generations of Burgess Boys!


What a fun experience this year to not only celebrate having such a wonderful father myself but to also celebrate being married to a wonderful father. I'm telling you, the Lord has really blessed me to be married to a man who loves his child so much. I pray that Clayton grows to have a special bond with Graham. I know Graham will set such a great example for Clayton and teach him that as much as he loves him, Jesus loves him so much more. It is fun for me to watch the special moments between father and son. Graham gets Clayton up the majority of mornings. He gets him from his crib and changes his diaper. It's kind of their little morning routine. If Clayton isn't too hungry they will hang out for a little while before I feed him. Even at 5 months I see Clayton's face light up when Graham comes home each day. What a joy that is. I am so thankful that the Lord blessed Graham and I with great Fathers who are now wonderful grandfathers. Clayton was able to see both granddads this weekend.

Clayton with Papaw (Sarah's Dad) playing on the living room floor.






Clayton with Granddaddy (Graham's Dad) after finishing a plate of delicious ribs. Those ribs deserved a big hug.



1 comments:

Dana said...

Aren't Granddaddys one of the best gifts God gave to children! Hope you and your men are having a great week.