CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Pool



I took Clayton to the swimming pool for the first time today and he loved it. I met two other friends and their children there. Clayton got to wear the swim shorts, hat and sunglasses his Memaw got him before he was born. He loved the water which makes me hopeful that he will learn to swim when he's very young. We are heading to Birmingham this weekend where the whole family will be for a short visit. My brother and sister will have their babies there so it will be the first time all three kids are together. I am really looking forward to it and will post pictures next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! hot mom!

Maggie Pelton said...

You look amazing! You should be proud of yourself! Hope you had fun with your family and all the babies!

Susie said...

i am totally impressed that you are already in a two piece!! you go girl! clayton looks so cute in his swimming gear!