CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We're Expanding

Not our house, our family. Graham and I got the shock of our lives when at a recent ultrasound we discovered we were having TWINS! What? The pregnancy in itself was a bit of a surprise, but twins? We just looked at each other and stared at the ultrasound screen in disbelief. We never thought we would have 4 children, but the Lord obviously had other plans in mind. Once the shock set in we were thrilled. What an exciting adventure we are on. Scary, yes but exciting. I will go to the doctor every 2 weeks and get lots of ultrasounds so we'll keep a close eye on these tiny babies. The Docs are pretty sure they are identical.

2 comments:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

I LOVE this!!!!! and you are the person that can handle it! you will have the most beautiful family in the world! can't wait to find out what they are!!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Wow!! I have chills all over. So excited for you. You may need a home expansion too! Congratulations. I cant wait to virtually meet your little ones. When will they arrive?