CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Update



Thought I would write an update on the twins.  I am now 15 weeks and 1 day, though measuring more like 20 weeks (which is normal when it's twins).  So far this pregnancy has been pretty great.  I haven't been sick other then a week or two of just feeling blah.  I was defintely very tired during the first trimester but that has mostly subsided now that I am in my second.  I still take the occasional nap but have much more energy.  We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are having identical boys!  We were excited.  While I would have loved either boys or girls, we decided that it may have been hard for Ann Wilson to grow up with twin sisters just 2 1/2 years younger then her.  We worried about her always feeling compared to them.  But since it's boys, Ann Wilson will feel unique in that she's the only girl, Clayton will feel unique in that he's the first born and the twins will obviously feel unique because they are twins. I am considered a high risk pregnancy since the twins are identical and they share a placenta.  There is risk for twin to twin transfusion so I have to see a specialist as well as my regular OB.  This means I'm at the doctor at least every two weeks if not more.  We (Graham goes to all my appointments with me) don't mind since we get an ultra sound every time!  Speaking of ultrasound, I am attaching a couple of ultrasound pics below to give you a sneak peak at my little guys.  One picture is of them individually and the one of them together they are side by side face to feet.  I also included one of me since it's the first prenancy pic I've taken thus far.  Figured I might ought to start documenting it!

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You look great Sarah and I love the ultrasound pictures! We DID love visiting Huntsville and I thought about you while we were there. The rehearsal dinner was on Franklin Street at one of the HUGE mansions built in 1822 (I think it was the Thomas Fearn or something like that house). It was the bride's paternal grandmother's residence:)...and like nothing I have ever seen! It was truly remarkable. We stayed at the Embassy Suites and it was like a mini vacation! I think Huntsville would be a great place to live!

Sarah said...

That's three cute people right there!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Oh so exciting!! Thanks for the update. I cant wait to read about what it's like when you have the twins. So fun that they're identical!