CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waiting

I went to the doctor Tuesday and have not progressed yet. They did an ultra sound and everything looked great. It was neat to see fluid in the stomach (which meant she's swallowing well), she was breathing well and we could even tell she had some hair. She is currently weighing a little over 7 pounds. Since I had a c-section with Clayton, they will not induce labor this time because it increases the risk of a uterine scar rupture. So, I have another appointment scheduled for Monday unless I go into labor before then. My actual due date is Saturday, so my guess is if I haven't had her by Monday the doctor will want to schedule a c-section. I'm really hoping to go into labor between now and then but will trust the Lord for his timing and his choice method of delivery. Until then, I'm just waiting! The Lord has given me more patience then I expected, but I am definitely ready. I'll keep you posted and until then feel free to pray that I'll go into labor!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm sorry friend. Its discouraging. Praying for peace, patience and that your longings will be met. Cant wait to see Ann Wilson!

The Jefferys said...

Only 1 day to go?!!! Really--- it is here!! Your due date party is tomorrow!!! yahoo! You know I am on my knees for you sister!

love!!