CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Single Digits

If you notice the baby countdown to the right, I am in the single digits of days left before my due date. Wooohoooooo! Of course, I could go over but it's still fun to see 9 days. I can not wait to meet my baby girl. Just going to enjoy these last 9 or so days with my sweet Clayton. I'm praying I go into labor on my own sometime soon in an effort to avoid having another c-section. If I haven't progressed at all by my due date, I will most likely have to schedule a c-section. I am definitely okay with this, but would love the experience of a regular delivery. It is in the Lord's hands and he will bring Ann Wilson when he chooses. Hopefully my next post will be pictures of the baby!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

You look so pretty. Yay for you, I know you are ready. Thanks for the sweet words about my dad. Hope all goes well with Ann Wilson!

The Jefferys said...

I can hardly wait to meet Ann Wilson either!! You sure look beautiful pregnant. I will miss your little tummy in workout shirts ;)