CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Graham

We celebrated Graham's 30th birthday this weekend. I love celebrating with him. It's fun to make him feel special and he deserves it. We started out with a great dinner out Friday night to Cotton Row with Graham's parents. We enjoyed a wonderful 2 1/2 hour dinner with delicious food and good company. Saturday morning Clayton and I gave Graham his birthday presents. Clayton (with the help of his Gana) painted a flower pot with a pretty plant in it for Graham's office. My gifts to Graham contributed to his latest passion of grilling/smoking bar-b-que. I got him a Large Big Green Egg grill/smoker along with several accessories. He was very surprised and excited. It was fun to give him something he really wanted but would not have bought for himself. After our usual breakfast to Panera we came home and Graham got to work putting his grill together. His dad came over to help him as it's extremely large and extremely heavy. We watched some great Alabama football in the mean time. I hope Graham felt as special as he is on this birthday weekend. I know it was all topped off today with the NY Yankees clinching the Eastern Division and Phil Mickelson winning the PGA Tour championship. Happy Birthday Graham! I love you.
Graham and I before dinner.
Clayton helping Daddy put together the Egg.
Watching the Alabama game and finishing up assembling the grill.
Graham and Clayton with all the birthday loot.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Smoky B! We expect great things, very great, tasty things!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Graham! Next time we're in Hville we're coming over for bbq!(: Sarah you look great!