My name is Ashley Avery. I am Jason Avery's cousin. I know graham from baseball at BSC. Jason told me about your blog. I am so happy for your family. I also live in huntsville where I teach kindergarten at Chaffee. It is nice to stay informed of the happenings in the lives of old friends. aavery@hsv.k12.al.us
Graham and I got married January 29, 2005. We had our son Clayton in 2007 and our daughter Ann Wilson in 2009. We also have 2 basset hounds, Copper & Eddie. We love God, we love our church and we love our family and friends!
5 comments:
Too cute! Sarah, we need to hear from you more often. Where are YOU? Just kidding. I know you're busy. Keep posting, friend!
I too love your guys...and your fridge! :)
Graham likes to eat standing up doesn't he? They are awfully cute even when one likes to poop in the tub.
My name is Ashley Avery. I am Jason Avery's cousin. I know graham from baseball at BSC. Jason told me about your blog. I am so happy for your family. I also live in huntsville where I teach kindergarten at Chaffee. It is nice to stay informed of the happenings in the lives of old friends.
aavery@hsv.k12.al.us
Hey what happened to the poopy?
Post a Comment