CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seaside Round 2

We just got back from another great trip to Seaside. We absolutely love our getaways to our home away from home. We arrived late Wednesday night and Graham's parents joined us on Friday night. We had fantastic weather and loved our time on the beach. We ate tons of wonderful food and enjoyed the music from the weekend Jazz festival. I started and finished a book while I was there (I love to read!). It was a fabulous Memorial Day weekend and we enjoyed spending time with Graham's parents. They spoiled us and Clayton and we are thankful for their generosity. Six weeks and counting until Round 3 of Seaside!

Clayton and Ganna

Clayton playing on the front porch

Clayton and daddy on our morning walk to get coffee

7 comments:

Amy said...

Glad y'all had a great time. We missed you!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Yes, you guys are definitely the beach bums! Love it! Wish I was there =).

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

When exactly is round 3? Will and I need to make sure we can be there! hehe! So glad ya'll had a good time. I love the beach. I wish I were ther RIGHT NOW!!!

Ashley said...

i'm so jealous! we are trying to make our way down there soon!
glad y'all had fun!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Awww, we should have tried to meet up! Clayton is so cute! Glad y'all had a good time!

Haley said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! I am jealous, wish I could go just for a round one soon.