CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Good Laugh

My parents came to visit over the 4th of July weekend. They were gracious enough to keep Clayton and my niece Catelyn Friday night so that Graham and I could go out with my sister and her husband. We had a great time and apparently they did too. My mom can get Clayton to laugh better than anyone. My dad caught a couple minutes of it on video. Enjoy!

9 comments:

The Family Senter said...

thats the best!
that made me laugh watching him laugh! :-)
hope you guys are well!

Maggie Pelton said...

That is hilarious!!!

Penny said...

Nothing like babies laughing. He's adorable!

Teresa said...

So cute! I was laughing at how he will throw himself down when he laughs!

Chandler said...

I love his laugh. He is so adorable!! Ashley hooked me into the blog world and I wanted to let you know so you can keep up with us as well. I am looking forward to seeing you at Christina's wedding if not before then.

Ashley said...

Andy and I thoroughly enjoyed watching that!! y'all need to put that on Utube! hilarious! he is precious- and so much fun!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Belly laughs are the best!

gburges3 said...

How about Catelyn discreetly making some long distance calls in the background.

The Jefferys said...

PRECIOUS!