Graham and I went to our first football game this season and it was a great one! Although Clayton didn't get to go to the game, he did get to hit the strip and the quad. The three of us, along with my sister and her daughter Catelyn and my mom went for a walk around campus. We went to the quad where they were showing Auburn get beat by MS State. That was fun to watch with a bunch of Bama fans. Then we headed over to see the "Walk of Champions". We eventually sent Clayton home with my mom and sister and then Graham and I grabbed dinner and headed to the game. It was maybe the most fun game we have been to. The weather was great. I was with my amazing husband. We sat next to Graham's brother, his wife and their two kids. It was such a gut wrenching ending which added to the fun. I was nearly sick with nerves as we watched the final plays unfold. We went crazy when they scored the winning touchdown. Graham picked me up in a big hug, we high fived everyone around us and we screamed until we lost our voices. It was such a great game and we had a fantastic time.
Clayton with his cousins Will and Emma.
Father and son watching State beat Auburn on the Quad.
Me and Deb at dinner with the family Friday night.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
ROLL TIDE
Posted by The Burgess Family at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks great! You're a good writer!! Had LOTS of fun this weekend! Hopefully, we'll get to see you again this weekend too. Give that sweet boy a kiss for me! Love you!
So fun! Wish we were at that game!
LOVE IT! You guys are raising him right! ROLL TIDE!!!
Great updates. I love the pictures of Clayton in the front yard. Your weekend in Tuscaloosa sounds like a blast. I can't wait to go this weekend. We're going to the CCC tailgate so we should see you there.
dont know how i missed you this weekend... so sad! i saw your picture on rach's site.bummer.maybe next time.
Post a Comment