CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Beautiful Day


Today is maybe one of the most beautiful days of 2007! There is not a cloud in the sky and it has been in the 70's most of the morning and early afternoon. So wonderful!! After Clayton and I went to story time at the library and to lunch with Graham we came home and played in the front yard. Clayton experienced grass up close for the first time. (Okay, that sounded like my child just smoked pot - he played in the green grass in the yard and ran his fingers through it) We have this fabulous tree in our front yard that gives great shade. I don't take advantage of it like I should. It was fun and made for a good photo session.

We are headed to Tuscaloosa this weekend for our first football game. We passed up tickets to the first game and watched last weekends game with friends in Birmingham. We are so anxious to sit in Bryant Denny and watch the Tide slide into the top 25 with a win over Arkansas. We have to take advantage of this football season while my parents still live in Tuscaloosa. They are soon to move to Knoxville, TN. For now we have free baby sitters and a place to stay, not to mention how great it is to see my parents. So, I hope some of you guys are going to be at the game and we have a chance to see you. I love checking blogs but I would really love to see everyone in person.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week. Enjoy this fantastic weather.









3 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

SARAH! You are becoming such the photographer. GREAT pictures and I think it is just wonderful to be outside today - I plan on playing tennis all night to get some sun on me!

Kelly said...

I love the sweet pics! And what's this about watching the game in B'ham with friends last weekend?!? Where was our phone call? This is unacceptable, Top Notch!!!

Teresa said...

SO sweet! Hope you guys have fun at the game. Im going on a girls beach weekend and leaving Madeline for the first time (sad and excited at the same time).