We just got back from a fantastic week at Seaside. It is definately home away from home and we decided this week that we are going to try to get down there more often. We had so much fun! We took Clayton in May but even just a few months later he had so much more fun. He loved the ocean and the water was crystal clear. We sat him in the sand for some pictures and he just started digging. We spent our mornings strolling to Starbucks in Watercolor or going to breakfast then heading to the beach. We spent the afternoons in the cool house or out shopping and we had dinner at lots of fantastic places, Cafe' 3 Thirty 1 being our favorite spot. It was a great week and we are ready to go back!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Back from the Beach
Posted by The Burgess Family at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay for having the Burgess clan back in Alabama - we missed you! The pics are so cute - I think that will be my fav part of having kids - setting them up for fun shots at the beach. Ha! Anyway, see you tomorrow night...
love the new pics. tell graham that shot of him and clayton is awesome!! defintely a framer! glad ya'll had a good time!
You are one lucky chic to have a Seaside house in the fam!!! I love all of the cute pics. Adorable boy!
You have to frame that butterfly picture! It is darling. Hope all is good with you!!!
Such cute pictures! Clayton is just adorable and I love the butterfly pic!
So fun! I love the pic of Clayton and Graham...so precious!
I always look forward to new photos of Clayton. He is getting so big! Love the butterfly photo too...but the one with you is my favorite. I just love little boys!
Thank you for sharing!
My parents are heading to Water Color in a couple of weeks. He won a trip there through work. I love that place! I came oooh so close to qualifying...hopefully next year!
i want new pics!!! love ya!
um, your sis has you beat lately on the new pics and updates..haha! I love seeing them! Y'all are such a cute fam and I can't believe how big Clayton is getting!
Post a Comment