CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Caught a Smile

It seems like every time we try to take a picture of Clayton smiling, he turns his head before we get the shot. However, Graham caught a great one of him the other day sitting on our bed. We wanted to get a picture of him in the t-shirt that his Ganna and Grandaddy (Graham's parents) brought him back from Italy. It says Florence, Italy and has a Ferrari on it. We've had it for months but he is just now big enough to wear it. He was lookin pretty cute!



8 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh, he's so precious!!! Your previous post was so sweet too. Let us know how we can be praying for you dad.

Deb said...

SOoooooooo cute!! If you were going to do a baby announcement, that would be the picture. He's so cute!!! Way to go Graham on catching the smile!

Douglas W. Cate said...

Sarah:
Send me these two pics of Clayton. I want to have them printed out.

I am so proud of your and Graham as you take care of each other and my grandson.
Ole Dad, (AKA Papaw)

Dana said...

Sarah:
Thanks for posting these photos! I am so blessed to get to see Clayton each week at church. What a special boy he is. Treasure this time you have...before you know it you will turn around and he will be 22! Sorry, I am just feeling rather sad these days thinking about my little boy growing up so fast!
You are so dear to me. I appreciate so very much all that you do to make our worship each week so Christ centered!
Hope your week is going great!
Dana

Marcus, Mary Grace, Neely and Sadie said...

He is adorable! He looks so much like Graham. Let's see each other soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Graham and Sarah - I love your latest picture of Clayton! He is so cute and growing so fast! Sarah, I hope your dad is doing well - we've been thinking about you all and hope to see you very soon!

Susie said...

great smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. Your Auntie Anita sent me the link to view your photos. Precious! I see a lot of his Papaw Cate there.

Big hugs!