CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life is Good

Don't get me wrong, I do my share of complaining. However, yesterday the Lord reminded me of how good my life is. Not because of stuff I have but because of the people in my life. I was compelled to email Graham and let him know how grateful I am for him and to him for working so hard and allowing me the privilege of being at home with Clayton. I love that this tiny little person makes me smile 100 times a day. I am also reminded of what great friends I have. Just today I had lunch with a group of girlfriends and the second I mentioned my dad might potentially have some health problems, they circled up and prayed for him. Then there is the rest of my family who are all fabulous! God is so good to provide me with such loving people in my life.


Clayton has eyes like his daddy that just captivate you.


Clayton learned to hold his own bottle about a month ago. Sometimes he holds on from the bottom (like in this picture) as if he's making sure no one will take it from him.

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

First of all, that is the cutest picture ever (the top one). You are getting good with the camera, huh? Second, it was a pleasure to see you as well yesterday. I only wish I was in a closer situation to you guys (i.e. with child) in order to enjoy more of your time. By God's providence, I will. I will continue to pray for Mr. Cate!

Deb said...

Love the pics, and so glad you updated!! Keep posting more pics- I love seeing the little guy! Love you!