A week ago today I began supplementing formula after Clayton nurses in order to help him gain weight. Since my Doctor's office is in the same building as my gym, I ran over and had him weighed after I ran. He was 10 lbs. 10 oz. last week and 11 lbs. 15 oz. today. We thank God for this growth! I will continue to supplement formula in order to get him to the weight he needs to be.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to know! Ana is sliding down the charts herself. I started more formula today.
That is great Sarah! So glad that your little guy is getting bigger!
Neely and I want to see your little guy again soon! Glad things are going well.
Sarah - that is SO much weight so quick! I'm glad he likes the formula and that it's helping. I am now supplementing too because of supply issues and I don't think Ellie Kate was gaining great anymore as she just wasn't getting enough from me. I actually like the freedom of giving her bottles some and not having to worry about pumping! So happy for y'all.
Post a Comment