Graham and I often refer to Clayton as "The Little Guy". After his 4 month doctor's appointment we found out he is a bit too little. He weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. and was 25 1/4 inches long. This weight took him from the 10th percentile at 2 months to off the charts at 4 months. So, in addition to breast feeding, I am now adding a couple ounces of formula at each feeding. Clayton is doing great and developing just as he should. In fact the doctor said he was early in rolling over. So, we are not too concerned, we are just going to try to fatten him up a little. Can you imagine needing to be fattened up? Man, wouldn't that be the life. I have lost another 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks and am on pace to be at my goal weight in the next couple of months!
It was a blessing to be able to celebrate my first Mother's Day. Daddy took a picture of me and Clayton after church Sunday.
Clayton has been introduced to several new things over the past week. The "Bumbo" seat, the Exersaucer and Rice Cereal. It is so fun to see him growing and learning to do new things. I can have days where I just get bored or tired of doing the same old thing. Can you imagine if everything you did you were doing for the first time?
This is Clayton showing Memaw he can sit in the "Bumbo" seat she brought him and trying out the exersaucer for the first time.
Rice cereal did not go over so well. Clayton's not really sure how to eat from a spoon yet. I'm sure we'll get it down soon.
Monday, May 14, 2007
The "Little Guy"
Posted by The Burgess Family at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment