CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back from my Sabbatical

Hello friends. It has been a while, and by a while I mean eight months. I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in so long. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I do most of my internet searching on the iPad my husband got me for Christmas. My pictures are all uploaded to my lap top which now resides in my bedroom upstairs. So maybe I just got lazy. I didn't think anyone's day would be ruined if they didn't get to check my blog, so I just let it go. But lately I have had several people, including my husband, mention that they miss staying caught up with my family through the blog. (Let me clarify that my husband stays caught up with my family even without the blog, but he enjoys checking it at work to see pictures of his sweet babies).  I know I love checking blogs on a daily basis to see what my friends are up to and what their growing families look like. So for the sake of staying in touch with those of you I love and miss, I will begin posting again in order to keep us all feeling like we don't live so far away from each other.  I am headed to see my sister in Kentucky in the morning so in the meantime I leave you with a family picture from our 4th of July in Seaside, FL.  Passi was not coming out for this picture but I melt when I see her sweet hand on top of mine.  Shout out to my cute boys as well!


1 comments:

Abigail Avery said...

Love that you're back! Hope y'all are well!!!