
My sweet husband took me to see Harry Connick Jr. last night. It was absolutely fabulous. He is one of the most talented musicians of our time (in my humble opinion). I am a piano player which makes me love him even more. The man is a genius on the keys. He is also hilarious. One of my favorite moments in the show was when he did a little jam session with Lucian, the trombone player. Lucian is an African American man who looked to be in his late 50's. He is an excellent trombone player. He and Harry danced around the stage to Mardi Gras music and at one point stood side by side with their backs to the audience and shuffled the length of the stage shaking their booties. It was AWESOME and so funny. I had a great time and enjoyed Graham's arm around me throughout the concert. Thank you Graham for a great date and thank you Harry for being such a fabulous entertainer. Can't wait to see you again!
Friday, February 26, 2010
I Heart......
Posted by The Burgess Family at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment