CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

"Monday, Monday"

After yet another doctor's appointment where I have NOT progressed AT ALL, we finally made a plan. I will go in Monday for a c-section at noon. I will be 9 days past my due date at this point. I am not a favorable candidate for induction as it is too risky. I was really hoping to avoid a repeat c-section but have to trust there is a reason why God is choosing to send me down this path. So, I will gladly arrive at the hospital Monday at 10:00 a.m. (starving I'm sure since I can't eat after midnight) and anxiously await the arrival of our precious baby Ann Wilson. Until then, I will enjoy a beautiful weekend with my sweet husband, precious son and great friends! There is always the possibility that I could spontaneously go into labor between now and then, but I'll not hold my breath. So, I'll be back next week posting pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

I'll pray for spontaneous labor. Either way, enjoy your last weekend of sleep!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Got your text! I know you are a tad disappointed, but hoorah for God's perfect plan! We'll never know why he's planned it out like this, but we know that it's good and perfect! She will be here either way - you have a great attitude about it, and use this weekend to GET EXCITED about her arrival! After all we went through (and the late arrival as well), it was actually nice being able to plan our hospital stay and all. Hang in there - wow, 3 more days!

The Jefferys said...

I can hardly wait! I am still praying for you.

Abigail Avery said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for the info on the snuggie!! We'll have to check into that one... :) We're so excited for y'all and can't wait to see Ann Wilson. We're praying everything goes well--and for some spontaneous labor before Monday! Regardless, we're praying everything goes well!!

Teresa said...

Hey, got your text, glad she is here and healthy. Sorry it didn't go exactly as planned. Cant wait to see a picture!