CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haircut, Carousel & BBQ

We had a great weekend at home in Huntsville. The weather was fantastic and we spent a large part of the weekend outside. Friday afternoon I took Clayton to get his first "real" haircut. I say "real" because I've cut it a couple times myself, which is why he was in such desperate need for a professional to cut it. I wasn't sure how he would do at the barbershop with someone else cutting his hair. He did awesome! He sat there perfectly still and didn't budge. The lady was able to take her time and give him a good cut and Clayton just sat there and let her cut it. He looked so adorable in that big chair with the big black cape over him. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have a picture to post. The lady took one for me but I forgot to leave her my email address. Anyway, I took him by Graham's office so he could show daddy his new haircut. Now all weekend when he sees someone he knows he says "See my new haircut?"

We went out to Bridge Street with Graham's parents and our nephew Will Friday night and had dinner at Ketchup. Clayton loves his 11 year old nephew and Will is so good with him. After dinner we walked over to the carousel and took a ride. Graham rode with Clayton while I took pictures.




Saturday was so pretty we stayed outside all day. Graham got up earlier then the crack of dawn and put a brisket on the Big Green Egg. We headed out for our Saturday morning breakfast at Panera and then hit a few garage sales. After checking on the meat we headed over to a local trail a couple miles away and took a nice long walk. Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner and Graham's brisket turned out fantastic!


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Oh man...his hair looks so good! The chick did a great job on it! You look great too! Love the baby bump. :) Come see me!