Graham and I just got back from our first trip to Seaside without Clayton. My sister kept Clayton Wednesday night any my mom picked him up Thursday afternoon and took him to Mamaw and Papaw's house for the weekend. While we adore our son and he adores the beach, it was so nice to take a trip alone. We were able to stay on the beach for hours, have fantastic dinners, walk on the beach at night and basically do whatever else we wanted. It was really sweet time with my amazing husband.Graham and I after dinner at Cafe' Rendezvous. I had Crab Cakes Rockefeller and Graham had a Fillet. We finished it by splitting a Nutella Crepe with walnuts and fresh berries. It was delicious and great fun!
This is day three on the beach. I got pretty burned on day one since I stayed out so long, so day three I kept covered up and sat in the shade. It was great just to relax and read. The weather was perfect.
My sweet husband taking it easy!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Just the Two of Us
Posted by The Burgess Family at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Reading with the ocean background noise is the best! Glad you guys had such a good time!
Post a Comment