One and a half more weeks and I'll be out of my first trimester. I am due at the end of October. I am 12 1/2 weeks today and had a good checkup at the doctor's office this morning. It took a while to find the heartbeat, which made us nervous, but she found it. After having two miscarriages (one before Clayton and one last July) I always get a little nervous at my appointments. But praise God, everything is looking great. I have had a good first trimester with only a couple weeks of nausea. I have of course been tired and hope to get an extra boost of energy in the coming weeks. I somehow managed to lose a pound in the last month. Always nice to hear your Doctor suggest you eat a little more. I have no problem with that! When I ask Clayton "what's in mommy's belly?" he says, "a baby". I say "what kind of baby?" and he usually says "a baby sister". Sometimes he says brother. I would love to have a girl this time but I also get excited at the idea of Clayton having a brother and growing up best friends. We'll find out in about 8 weeks.
We're pretty excited about the warming weather. It's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend. I think we'll spend a lot of time outside. We love the summer and are looking forward to a couple more trips to the beach. Happy warm weather to you all!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
One and a Half More Weeks
Posted by The Burgess Family at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So glad you had a good apt...I hate waiting for them to hear that heartbeat!! :) My Dr. FOR SURE did not encourage me to eat more. Oh well...
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for y'all!
I'm glad everything is going good with you and the little unborn miracle. Hope to see you guys in pigeon forge in May.
Glad to hear about your appointment friend! So....what are you going to do about your blog title? If you keep it and have ANOTHER baby then it can be the Burgess three as in THREE children. Until then I guess it'll be the burgess three + one!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything looks good.
Congratulations Sarah!!! I am so excited for y'all!! We will have kiddos right together!! You'll probably find out the sex of yours before i will. They are making me wait until 23 weeks!!!!!! uhhhh!!
Post a Comment