Graham's parents came over to watch the Alabama game with us Saturday night. They called before they came and let us know they were bringing Clayton a surprise. I assumed it was a fun little toy or maybe a new book. When they showed up they pulled a child size crimson convertible Mercedes out of their car. Clayton was so excited. I guess he takes after his Daddy and Grandaddy and appreciates fine cars. Ha! Graham's parents bought the car at a silent auction at a fund raiser dinner Friday night. Thank you Bill and Carol for your generosity!
CLAYTON IN HIS NEW RIDE
SHINING THE HOOD AFTER A FEW LAPS AROUND THE HOUSE
GRANDDADDY READING CLAYTON A BOOK (and catching a glimpse of the UA vs. WKU game)
GANNA AND CLAYTON PLAYING WITH THE MAGNADOODLE
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Do You Wanna Ride in My Mercedes Boy
Posted by The Burgess Family at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Priceless!
That is hilarious...and a very nice TOY!!!!
Seriously! I love it! I hate to say it, but he looks like a stud in it. Don't let Virginia Brown see him =)
Hilarious! I won't tell Tate, then his Jeep may begin to look shabby:)
Awesome! I love it. He's got looks and a hot car. He'll be the talk of all the girls 4 and under!
Post a Comment