So far, turning 30 has been great! I woke up on the morning of the 10th and Graham was waiting with a card and two small gifts. He gave me a beautiful hand made necklace and earrings. Then, my wonderful girlfriends threw me a party that afternoon. There was a delicious homemade chocolate cake and gooey butter cake. They showered me with presents and made my 30th birthday special. Around 4:00 that day, Graham, Clayton and I hit the road. We dropped Clayton off with my parents and Graham and I headed to the beach. This is the first time I was away from Clayton overnight. Although we really missed him, it was awesome to be alone with my husband for four days. My parents are excellent baby sitters and grandparents so I knew Clayton was in good hands. He did fantastic. Graham had a Continuing Legal Education conference at the beach. This only took up a short time, so we were able to spend lots of time together laying by the pool, walking on the beach, playing put-put and going to dinner. We stayed in a great condo and watched the Bama game on the big flat screen in the living room. We had such a wonderful time together.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Birthday Party & Beach Trip
Posted by The Burgess Family at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sarah - so glad ya'll had fun! We had a fantastic time as well - wish we had been closer so you could have joined us for some "girl time." Anyway, sorry that I missed the big par-tay on Wednesday, but I'll see you soon!
Mamaw and I had a great time with Clayton. He is an awesome grandson. You may not get him back the next time. Ha!
Ole Papaw
so glad ya'll had a good time. send me more pics...especially of the condo. also, i want to hear about your trip. i know we've gotten to talk some, but i'd love to know more about everything. later!
Post a Comment