CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

We Are Having A......

GIRL in October. I am so excited. While another boy would have been great, I was really hoping for a girl. I was again reminded of God's grace and goodness as I watched the ultra sound tech scan the anatomy of our child and show us all of her healthy functioning organs and limbs. What a blessing! It will be nice to refer to her as "baby sister" with Clayton instead of "baby sister or baby brother". I can't wait to see him protect and care for this little girl. Now we just have to come up with a name. It will probably take a while.

11 comments:

Dale Porter said...

Congratulations!!! That is great news and we are all so very happy for you. Clayton will make a wonderful big brother for his baby sister, I'm sure! Hope to see you all soon! Love, Dale

Mommy Attorney said...

Congratulations!! That is so wonderful!

Ashley Turnbull said...

So fun! We are thrilled...more girls for our Kate to play with! And, I agree...I really didn't care once they told me that she was a healthy, growing baby! Go celebrate!

Nini Brown said...

yay for little girls - Virginia is so excited for Clayton - she told her dad today that he has a baby sister (like she's already here, jeff was quite surprised, so soon!) ha
love y'all - congratulations and can't wait to see what you do w/ a girl nursery! also, now you'll get all those cute clothes from Catelyn! :) I'm sure Deb appreciates me pointing this out!

Teresa said...

So exciting Sarah! I know you were really wanting a girl. Now deb can pass down all her cute stuff and make her tons of dresses!

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Now our little girls can be buddies!!! I hope that we can actually all get together one day and how fun if they could meet and play. they'll be weeks, possibly days apart!!! congrats! i'm pumped about a girl too!! love ya, dana

Amy said...

She will be beautiful, no doubt.

Ashley said...

no way! how fun! I know you must be so excited! can't wait to hear the name...

Susie said...

yea sarah!!! that is great news! i hate to even say i didn't know you were expecting til ash told me a few weeks ago! i am so excited for you and graham!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yay for PINK!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Maybe we can see you one of these days! :)